Second Part of my new Mix: Breaking out all over


Wie bereits angekündigt hier also der zweite Teil meines neuen Mixes:

Breaking out all over (Part 2)

Wie auch bei Part 1 eine abwechslungsreiche Geschichte zwischen Soul und Deepfunk, zwischen neuerworbenen und langsam verstaubten Nummer, zwischen raren und nicht so raren Tracks.









Tracklist:


The Budos Band- Up from the south (Daptone)
Titus Turner- Hungry Man (Atlantic)
Mable John- Able Mable (Stax)
Ray Bryant- Up above the rock (Cadet)
Bobby Lee Fears- Exodus (Foward)
Dee Edwards- A girl can't go by what she hears (Premium Stuff)
Kelly Brothers- Crying days are over (Sims)
Darrow Fletcher- My young misry (Groovy)
Hank Jacobs- Elijah rockin' with soul (Call Me)
Mark V Unlimited- Gone! (Sagport)
Big Ella- The Queen (Rush)
Chuck Carbo- Can I be your squeeze (Canyon)
Chuck Bernard- Hall of soul (New Breed)
Belita Woods- Grounded (Moira)
Al Trahan- Can I feel it (Spindletop)
The O`Jays- One night affair (Neptune)
Chuck Jackson- I only get this feeling (abc)
Jo Armstead- I feel an urge coming up (Giant)
Pal Rakes And The Prohets- Can't deny the hurt (Verve)
Jay Mitchell- Goombay Bump (Penns's)
Helen Reddy- Hit the road jack (Capitol)
Justin- Right now (Down East)
Little Willie John- My nerves (King)
The Trinikas- Remember me (Pearce)
Chuck- A- Luck & The Lovemen Ltd.- Hard to satisfy (Tayster)
Mickey & The Soul Generation- Get down brother (Mr. G)


Labelshow:




0 Kommentare: